The Alpha Course is held twice a year at Newhills – Spring and Autumn.
Alpha is for anyone who’s curious. The talks are designed to encourage conversation and explore the basics of the Christian faith in a friendly. open and informal environment. No question is out of bounds and you are free to discuss as much or as little as you wish.
There are 8 weekly sessions looking at the meaning of life. Themes include:
- Session 1 – Is There More to Life than This?
- Session 2 – Who is Jesus?
- Session 3 – Why Did Jesus Die?
- Session 4 – How Can I Have Faith?
- Session 5 – Why and How Do I Pray?
- Session 6 – Why and How Should I Read the Bible?
- Session 7 – Does God Heal Today?
- Session 8 – What about the Church?
Each evening includes a meal, a talk and time to discuss. It’s open to all – come with questions and an open mind!
And it’s all free!
Contact the Church Office or Minister for more information.