Sundays at Newhills
- 10.30 am
- 6 pm (Except July and August). On the first Sunday of each month, we usually encourage our members to join Dyce Parish Church for their Worship Service.
- Café Church at Newhills Once a month, we have our Sunday morning service in a “café” style. Tea, coffee and biscuits are served from 10 am, with the Service starting at 10.30 am. Visit the “Diary” page to confirm dates.
Midweek Service at Newhills
- Usually held on the 1st Wednesday of each month, 1.30 pm. This Service lasts 30 minutes and is ideal for a lunchtime visit!
Community based Services
- Cloverfield Grove Care Home
Usually held on the 1st Thursday of each month, 6.30 pm at the Home. All are welcome to join the residents in worship.
- Fairley Den Sheltered Housing
Usually held on the 1st Sunday of each month, 3 pm at the complex. All are welcome.
All are welcome to any of these Services. If you are new to the area or visiting, we hope you will not feel awkward about visiting us. Please visit the “I’m new” page for more information.