There are several ways to meet together through Holy Week week, to have fun, to meditate or to celebrate.
- 10.30am, Palm Sunday Worship (with ‘Blast Off’ Open Morning in the Hall)
- 6.30pm, Easter Praise
- We have a Communion Service, and we consider what Jesus went through for us, and what he won for us.
- The area churches are invited to gather together for worship and meditate.
- 4pm to 6pm, Easter Messy Church for children and their parents or carers.
- 8am, at Brimmond Hill car park
On Easter Sunday, we begin with a walk/pilgrimage up Brimmond Hill, meeting at the Car Park at 8am. We will reflect on the significance of Holy Week. A cross will be at the top of the hill, and we will share Communion together. This is always a special time.
- 9.30am, Easter Breakfast
We come back down the hill for breakfast in the Church Hall.
- 10.30am, Easter Café Church
In a Café Church style, we hold our Easter Day service in the church. What a wonderful way to celebrate our faith!