Sundays at Newhills
- 10.30 am. Our main service, led by our Locum Minister, Rev. Dr. Bruce Gardner, visiting preachers and by members of our congregation.
- “Sunday @ Six”, 6 pm (Except July and August). On the second and fourth Sundays of the month, we meet in an informal way. The meetings are led by members of the congregation and will vary in style and content. It’s worth a visit!
- Fellowship Lunch. Once a month, on the first Sunday, we meet after the morning service to share a simple lunch together.
Community based Services
- Cloverfield Grove Care Home
Usually held on the 1st Thursday of each month, 6.30 pm at the Home. All are welcome to join the residents in worship.
- Fairley Den Sheltered Housing
Usually held on the 1st Sunday of each month, 3 pm at the complex. All are welcome.
All are welcome to any of these Services. If you are new to the area or visiting, we hope you will not feel awkward about visiting us. Please visit the “I’m new” page for more information.