There are several ways to meet together through Holy Week week, to have fun, to meditate or to celebrate.
- 10.30am, Palm Sunday Worship
- At Dyce Parish Church. We join with local congregations to celebrate Holy Communion.
- We meet at Dyce Parish Church, with local congregations, for a Service of worship and meditation.
- 6.45am, at Brimmond Hill car park
On Easter Sunday, we begin with a walk/pilgrimage up Brimmond Hill, meeting at the Car Park at 6.45am. We will reflect on the significance of Holy Week. A cross will be at the top of the hill, and we will share Communion together. This is always a special time.
- 8.15am, Easter Breakfast
We come back down the hill for breakfast in the Church Hall.
- 10.30am, Easter Family Service
We hold our Easter Day service, suitable for all ages, in the church. What a wonderful way to celebrate our faith!