Who is it for?
- For families to have fun together at Church!
What will we be doing?
- There is a range of activities, crafts and celebrations, to get involved with
- Messy Church is a way of being part of a Church for families involving fun
- Messy Church is found across the world
- Messy Church values are about being Christ-centred, for all ages, based on creativity, hospitality and celebration
- A team of volunteers produce a range of crafts all related to a Biblical theme. After this, we gather for a time of worship with songs and stories. We finish with a meal.
- Usually monthly, on a Saturday from 4pm to 6pm. Check the Diary section for dates, or contact the Church Office.
- It would be helpful if you contacted the Church Office to let us know you are coming, but come along anyway and we’ll make you welcome.
- Our Church minibus will pick up people at Davy’s Fish Bar car park 3.45pm and Kepplehills shops car park 3.50pm.
Have a look at the video to get a taste of what goes on.