The Alpha Course is held twice a year at Newhills – Spring and Autumn.
Alpha is for anyone who’s curious. The talks are designed to encourage conversation and explore the basics of the Christian faith in a friendly. open and informal environment. No question is out of bounds and you are free to discuss as much or as little as you wish.
There are 8 weekly sessions looking at the meaning of life. Themes include:
- Session 1 – Is There More to Life than This?
- Session 2 – Who is Jesus?
- Session 3 – Why Did Jesus Die?
- Session 4 – How Can I Have Faith?
- Session 5 – Why and How Do I Pray?
- Session 6 – Why and How Should I Read the Bible?
- Session 7 – Does God Heal Today?
- Session 8 – What about the Church?
Each evening includes a meal, a talk and time to discuss. It’s open to all – come with questions and an open mind!
And it’s all free!
Contact the Church Office or Minister for more information, or look in the Diary page to see if there is an Alpha coming up.